Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Musings

Happy Friday everyone!  We have a 3 day glorious weekend coming up and I plan on finishing my Taffy Pull quilt, and some other random projects.

Do you have weird or unusual habits you do when you sew?  Or create/craft anything?  When I sew, my feet have to be bare.  I cannot sew with shoes/slippers/flip flops on.  I just can't do it.  I used to scrapbook, which I haven't done in years, but I would clench my jaw so tight when I was done, I couldn't talk.  Um, hello-isn't scrapbooking supposed to be relaxing and rewarding?  I have no clue.  Apparently it's stressful for me.  I don't do this when I sew, only when I scrapbook.

What types of things do you do when you craft?  I'd LOVE to hear.  :)

Oh, and I got these beauties in the mail today!  Can't wait to start on some Farmers Wife blocks!!
 I'm slowly but surely building a collection of quilting books.  I've got 4 now. HAHA. ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!