Monday, February 6, 2012

Quilting - In one day?

Can quilting a quilt POSSIBLY be done in one day?  Why yes people...It can.  Especially, if said day is Sunday and the sun is shining and you have a nice cold beverage of your choice to accompany you.

Straight line quilting.  I have no idea how to free motion. 
Yah-it's on my to-do list of things to learn.

If you haven't got one of these bicycle clip quilt thingies, you MUST get one.
In fact, go now.  GO NOW!
They help keep your quilt under control whilst you sew.  I just recently bought them.  I quilted without them and let's just say, my quilts and I were all over the place.


This red fabric right here is why I have named this quilt "Taffy Pull".
It reminds me of my favorite cinnamon flavored taffy.  Old Skool kind. :) 
Mmmmm.

And here is my quilt, hanging out on the couch waiting for binding.
I AM washing the binding first.  It's red.  And we all know about me and red binding.
If not-please visit the Christmas quilt section.  :(  Travesty.

And, last but not least, a bunny.  She's chillin out, paitently waiting for playtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!