Thursday, February 2, 2012

A mini-quilt for a Bunny

I decided to practice my binding skills (or lack thereof) on a mini quilt for a Bunny.  It turned out pretty cute.  I got 1 out of 4 mitered corners perfect!  LOL.

I finally figured out hand sewing the back binding.  I know - this is probably a simple task for many, but I've really struggled with binding..in fact, binding is my arch-nemesis for sure.  I do enjoy the hand sewing part of it now.  It's very relaxing.

 Here is the mini quilt - pinwheel block.  Chloe is posing or resting on it.


I put the mini-quilt under her bunny castle.  She likes to go in there and dig in her 'burrow'.
You can tell by her annoyed expression, she's already not too keen on me messing with her stuff...

Sure enough, here she is kicking the quilt out.

After she accomplished booting out my sweet little mini-quilt, she made a made dash out to see her handiwork.
I put the quilt on top of the castle.  Perhaps it will make her den feel more closed in.  We'll see how long it lasts there!  :)

Silly bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!