Why Robot Mom?
My husband 'lovingly' refers to me as a Robot. I like to think this is because I am so awesome at everything I do. ;) Probably because of a little bit of OCD too. Anyway-we love Robots at my house so the name fit.
I have two girls, a Pug named Mimi and a Great Dane named Bella. Oh, and the above mentioned husband. ♥
I love sewing. I love fabric shops. I love stalking other people that have the same passion. ;) I taught myself how to quilt, after years of wanting to learn. The Internet is a glorious tool for learning something new...bring on tutorials, numerous blogs that I now follow religiously and You-Tube, and you've got yourself a new hobby.
10 Random Facts:
1. I love pink. And turquoise. And red. And all three of those together. :)
2. I typically watch old black and white movies whilst I sew. I'm a sucker for old movies. My TV is set to TCM in my sewing room. It rarely moves from that channel.
3. Oh and sci-fi. If it's got aliens in it, I'm all over it.
4. Downton Abbey anyone? Nuff said.
5. I'm an only child. My husband comes from a family of 5 kids. This makes for interesting family gatherings.
6. I don't like to share. Refer to #4. I'm working on it.
7. We are obsessed with our pug, who belongs to Robot Child #1. If you follow me on Instagram, you are aware of this.
8. I love me some technology. I'm a Robot - it comes with the territory.
9. I usually read from the YA section. A LOT from the YA section.
10. When I was little I wanted to be an archeologist, like Indiana Jones. Sadly, this did not happen. But I still love Indiana and so do my girls. I'm trying to convince one of them to be an archeologist. ;)
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you find something of inspiration. I love comments and friends to inspire me as well! Follow me and let's be friends!