Saturday, January 14, 2012

Oh Ruby

I know...I said it before, but I LOVE this fabric line.  So much, I may do another quilt with it.  It's coming together very nicely.

Last weekend was SO hectic, so this weekend I am kicking back, taking it easy and just sewing.  Here's what I've accomplished so far:


I've mastered 'Chain Piecing'.  This coming from me, who once scoffed at chain piecing...um yah-it does actually save a lot of time. Der.




So, I thought I'd share my newest favorite sewing item.  My friend Julie gave me this AWESOME owl pin cushion with a scrap basket AND pockets for scissors.  O.M.G.  Yes-this IS the cutest fabric IN the world, yes it's got RED, my favorite color, and YES - Julie IS the smartest gal I know.  Heart you Julie!!
I have used this non-stop and it's pretty much the best thing ever. ♥
(Please disregard my slipper in the background) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!