Friday, June 1, 2012

New challenge

Oh great.  Just what I needed.  A new competition/challenge.  Well, I'm in.  Mostly because this one takes place here, in good old SLC!  And it involves Dresdens, which I LOVE!  Count me in.  For the details, see here.  Sounds like fun huh?  Check out the right hand toolbar - I put the widget there. So cute. I love widgets.

So, in regards to my Retro Blossoms quilt...woah.  H.A.R.D.  BUT, I'm not giving up.  I did learn some things from my first block, which turned out horribly awful and I will NOT be posting pictures of it.  But, lessons learned and I will move forward.  It will probably take me a year to make, but it's definitely a challenge and I'm up for it.  That one block took me a week to make. LOL!  Oh dear.

Hope you all have a great weekend!  I'm loving this weather...a little hot, but LOVE it.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!