Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Crafty crap shelf

I got a new shelf to house all my 'crafty crap'!  YAY!  I'm so excited.  I mainly got it for the hooks so I won't keep loosing my rulers.  I'm pretty sure I now have enough square rulers, now that I found them all.  They are now easily accessible.  As you can see, I don't have a lot of ribbon. But that little spool for ribbon is nifty, I suppose. Hooks for holding patterns also.  And of course, my pretty books on top. Organization at it's finest. Well, nearly.

Also, worked on the binding for this quilt.  I haven't found a name for this one yet.  I like to name my quilts. It's what I do...I create, and name things. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!