Monday, June 25, 2012

Quilt blocks for Kilah

In my blogland travels, I ran across a call for quilters to make blocks to donate to a sweet little girl who was badly beaten by her step-dad.  I read the story and immediately emailed to see if I could help.  I committed to two blocks.  Read the story here: http://www.lintonville.com/?p=347  Karen from Lintonville is putting the quilt together.  What an awesome lady.  Here are my blocks.


This one is my favorite.
I had the girls help me pick out girly sweet fabric to put in. 
I'm mailing them to Arkansas today. I hope this sweet little girl can recover and know that people all over are pulling and praying for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!