Thursday, March 27, 2014

TQAL

Trianglebutton250

I'm a sucker for a good QAL and I am super excited about this one.  Paula from The Sassy Quilter is hosting a Triangle QAL.  Woohoo!!  Triangles give me major anxiety.  I get all sweaty and panting just thinking about my lines not matching up.  This may or may not have happened to me once or twice in the past.  In fact, I have a few quilt tops (or 1/2 tops) thrown in the closet because I cannot bear to look at them.

Does the thought of making a triangle quilt make you feel this way?  Well, join in won't you?

I have actually already got my fabric picked out and cut after I saw the lovely Stacey's triangle quilt for her cute daughter.  I want to make one too!  So I started on it and I had started two rows and they were horrible.  Stacey even made a lovely tutorial on triangles after I complained and grumbled - yah I'm fairly certain she made it just for me. ;) JK. Anyway I have it on my Evernote to get going on it.  This is just the chance to pull up my big girl panties and get over it already.



Here is my fabric pull.  Ombre pink style.  ♥
Thank you Paula for hosting the QAL!  Here's to hoping I can FINALLY master triangles.


3 comments:

  1. Woot for another triangle gal! I'm excited to do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling this may be one of my favorites! I love the triangle quilts I've seen using 2 colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!! Of course I made it for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!