Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Señor Foxito


I am pleased to introduce you to Señor Foxito.  He is MUY GUAPO.  I love him tremendously.  If you have been following me, you may notice I am in love with Foxes.    In addition to fox quilts, I am now making stuffed foxes.  With mustaches.  Hello - Señor Foxito's need a mustachio...and a mariachi band, and sombreros...well now we are just getting ahead of ourselves.


He also needs a Señorita.  She's coming shortly.


In the meantime, here is another version of Señor Foxito, a grey fox version.

What do you think?
I will have a collection of Foxito's in my shop shortly. :)  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Contento de encontrarle, Señor Foxito! I have a fox fetish, too. He is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun is he??!!! Sooooo cute. Love love.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!