Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Do you have any coupons? Why YES! I do!

Yesterday I had my post-op appointment with my Dr.  I 'got' to finally drive myself there.  Phewsh.  Being forbidden to drive for 3 weeks is hellacious.  It completely strips your independence from you.   Not like I would have gone anywhere while I was recovering, but still.  If I needed to, I couldn't.  JoAnn's happens to be on my way home.  I just happened to need some fabric!  In I went, armed with 4 coupons!  Yes, 4 coupons.
Friends, if you have a smart phone, and you shop at JoAnn's and you do NOT have the JoAnn's app, you must get it.  It's free.  Go get it!  Seriously...go now.  You can view all the current coupons and save them in your 'wallet'.  Then when they expire, it will let you know.  All you have to do is read off the incredibly long coupon # to the cashier and voila!  You get your discount.  I had two coupons from JoAnn's, and two from Michaels, since they are now accepting their coupons, why not?!  So, when I presented my delicious fabric to the cashier and when she asked, do you have any coupons?  I gleefully said -  Why Yes!  I have 4 of them!!  Woohoo!  You'll never guess how much I saved.  Guess.  :)  $17.00!!  What??  No seriously!  I did!!!  I was pretty happy with my purchases.

Aren't these gorgeous?  They are much prettier in person.  I'm thinking of making the youngest a skirt out of the top flower print.  It's so pretty.  I stopped buying fabric at JoAnn's a while ago. I didn't like their quality of fabric for my quilts.  But, Denyse Schmidt has started introducing fabrics to JoAnn's and it's higher quality cottons and soooo pretty.  So I thought, why  not.  I will give it a try.  Plus I saved $17 bucks. ;)  Hee hee.

Happy Sewing!
Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!