Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hiatus

I had surgery a week and a half ago. I have been forbidden from doing anything and everything...although I'm fairly certain blogging didn't fall into that category. Who know tho. I'm terribly bored and tired of the tv. Thank goodness for Amazon!!!! I ordered my Downton Abbey seasons 1 & 2 and received them last week. Just in time because I had watched pretty much everything available on the Dish. Oh I love me some Downton Abbey. Thank the heavens for Masterpiece theatre keeping me in tune with my English soap opera dramas!! Other than that, I did try to sew up part one of two baby quilts. We have some friends having twins so I'm making matching boy/girl quilts. Cute, I know! Well I got about 3/4 of the girl top done today (fairly easy pattern) and then my body failed me and told me to quit. I know, dr's orders and all, but sewing is fairly easy work one would think. Hmmm...I guess when she told me I couldn't do "anything" it was meant literally, rather than just advise? Robot Husband has been taking good care of me and the kids...and the dogs. He does refuse to take care of the bunny, luckily I got that covered with the eldest. ;) Take care fellow sew-ers and crafters alike. I'll return eventually. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!