Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Colonnade Quilt

Yay!  I'm happy to show you Logan's quilt she made with my Colonnade pattern!



She used her collection of Type fabric (by Julia Rothman fabrics).  I think it is a great line to use to showcase this pattern.  I love those typewriters.

I love it Logan!!  Thanks so much for testing the pattern and showing off your quilt!



BTW - did you know Logan is an awesome Professional Longarmer?  Look at those bubbles!!  Those are the most perfect circles I've ever seen.  If you are in need of a longarmer, check out her site - on the left hand corner she has all the details for her services. Out of towners welcome too!

Thanks again Logan!  If you make a quilt with my Colonnade pattern, send me an email and we'll show it off!

P.S.  If you want to make one too, I still have a super secret code for the pattern at $5.  Email me if you'd like the code.  It expires the end of May!  Get it while it's hot!



1 comment:

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!