Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fabric Friendship Bracelets


Robot Daughter#1 and I made some fabric friendship bracelets last night using this tut from Noodlehead.   These were really fun and fast to make.  She picked out Hello Kitty fabric (of course) for hers, which I didn't get a pic of (again-she ran off with it).  My favorite of course is the butterfly (again!)  I happened to have some matching butterfly ribbon that coordinated perfect.  We started out using the floss and making braids for the ties, but it was time consuming, so I switched to ribbon.  I did put an owl charm on the yellow chevron bracelet tho, for luck. :)
Check out the tutorial and make yourself some!  Go...no really, go now!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!