Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Love Birds

I will be so excited for the weather to warm up so I can get some decent pictures!
Or we could move to a warmer climate....  ;) 

This is just a basic pattern, with adorable fabric that has a 'francoise' feel to it.

The love birds are adorable and sweet, hence the title.
This is a SUPER girlie quilt, very feminine and sweet - it'll make your teeth hurt.
I ♥ it.

And as you know, I love me a stripe-y binding.  So here you go.
I need to start just buying stripe-y fabric in bulk, seeing how I most always do a stripe-y binding. :)

And just because, here is a snarky pug face to make your day.


Linking up to:  Quilt Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments! I reply via email, not in the blog post. If you are looking for a response to anything, let me know! Thank you for stopping by!